We have partnered with three of Tasmania’s finest establishments to curate the ultimate luxurious road trip.
Traverse your way around Tasmania in the modern comfort of a Tesla. Setting the scene for its smart intuition, your zero-emissions Tesla will await your arrival into Hobart or Launceston airport. From there, power up for six nights of luxury.
The Tasmanian Tesla Traverse takes in two nights at The Tasman, a Luxury Collection Hotel, at the heart of Hobart’s waterfront, two nights at Piermont on Tasmania’s spectacular east coast, and two nights at Stillwater Seven in the northern jewel of Launceston, recently named a Unesco City of Gastronomy.
As seen in Australian Gourmet Traveller, the package includes:
– Tesla Model 3 car hire for six nights and seven days from Hobart to Launceston, or Launceston to Hobart (additional days may be added on request)
– Two nights accommodation in a Grand Heritage King room at the Tasman, Hobart
– $300 dining credit for dinner for two at Peppina Restaurant
– Peppina Pantry Experience breakfast for two on both mornings of your stay in Hobart
– Two nights accommodation in a Luna Residence at Piermont Retreat, Swansea
– Dinner for two at Homestead Restaurant
– In-suite breakfast provisions for two on both mornings of your stay in Swansea
– Two nights accommodation in a Premium King Suite at Stillwater Seven, Launceston, including a bottle of vintage Tasmanian sparkling on arrival
– Three-course dinner for two at Stillwater
– In-room breakfast for two on both mornings of your stay in Launceston
From $6,640 for two people. Bookings available upon request to:
Stillwater Seven: +61 3 6331 4153 or [email protected]
or contact us.